Here are some notes from a few years back. It reminds me of Earl Nightingale but I’m not sure where the information comes from. Only that I’m amazed that I wrote it down 10 years ago…
1. Write of Today knowing you will be best known tomorrow.
2. Do not avoid eye contact, nor be afraid to break it
3. Do not fear disturbing people’s anger. Do not assume they will object. Direct your words at truth and accomplishment, not a tease
4. Do not fear to be wrong nor to show your weakness or innocence…. Innocence is not weakness.
5. If it brings joy, be joyful. Always carry a smile moving into laughter.
6. Do not hesitate, be sincere but have care and sentiment for all your words
7. Let the light shine through the diamond of your soul and reflect it on others in it’s crafts and actions.
8. Be confident, knowing your own powers as truths. Be Happy! You are happy to be alive and more.
9. Everything is an art and the learning of art never ceases.